Reports for Schools
The IBT program provides a comprehensive set of reports to school leaders, classroom teachers, students and parents.
The reports include:
- Student performance on each question and each subject strand.
- Subject scale scores to monitor student performance over time.
- Described achievement bans to outline each student's current skill set.
- Comparisons of students within the school, grade and class.
- Comparisons to international performance to see where students sit globally.
Reporting formats include hard copy reports, interactive reporting in Excel and online web-based reporting depending on the mode of delivery of the tests.
For more information about IBT reports and scores see Teacher Resources.